Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Care For Kittens




I went to my friend’s residence as I wanted to buy a kitten as a gift for my mother. She already had three kittens and I wanted to discuss the issue with her as she was experienced in these issues. I was amused how the three of them were absolutely engrossed in their world and busy with their activities. She told me that she was inexperienced when she brought them home and the first few months were indeed difficult. They used to get bored easily, they also demanded attention and three of them got together and indulged in mischief like scratching the sofa, climbing anywhere and everywhere, going on an exploration drive in the house. Although she loved the furry creatures but they were becoming a headache.

 As she one day was browsing through the internet she came to know about cat furniture and why these were absolutely essential. Cats generally demand a lot of attention from its owner and if not provided with enough activity they get bored. Also they love to climb and explore dark and isolated places. There are several reasons for scratching-they relieve their tension, keep their nails healthy and also mark their territory.


After reading so much she decided to purchase a cat tree condo from an online cat furniture shop. Placing the order was extremely convenient. An email actually confirms the placement of the order. They also provide shipping of the products and also their return policy is very comprehensive.

When this piece of furniture reached the residence the behavior of the kittens absolutely transformed. They were climbing it again and again. Also one of them was stretching along the body of the tree. Far from being bored now they do not have any time for their owner also.

After discussing everything I decided to buy a kitten for my mother but also made up my mind to purchase cat furniture for it.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment